January 10, 2014

The First Step Is ALWAYS The Hardest

I was on my way to work this morning, when I happily received my morning reminder from T, that she is still working towards her goal of reinventing her eating habits and workout ethic. Discouraged, she wrote:

"Day 3: I still feel fat. Now, I not only feel fat, but hungry and fat. The video you made me yesterday really made my day, and I did better yesterday, too. Thank you, I love you."



DAY THREE
You're probably forgetting that this feeling "fat" is the reason you decided to modify your eating habits and also your values on fitness, exercise and overall well-being. Remember what your aims are. Keep your eye on the prize. You want to gain new perspective on how to treat and love your body, find new ways to improve where you can, and ppricate areas that you can't. Day four: it's fight or flight. You chose the goal, now you have to fully commit to achieving it. Remember, it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment